1. The information we collect and how it is used
- Cookies and Google Analytics
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent. Alternatively, you can do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Contact Form
When you fill out and submit a contact form on our site, we request for you to send us your name, email address and details of the type of property that you are interested in. This will help us give you relevant information on the development. This information will be sent to Ardstone Homes and may be used by CME or Coonan Estate Agents to get in touch with you. You must consent to this by selecting “Opt-In” checkbox in order to proceed.
The information is transmitted via a https connection that has an SSL certificate. This simply means that the information is transmitted securely between your browser and our server.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
2. How we protect your information
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Ardstone Homes takes the security and privacy of its customers’ personal information extremely seriously. We have strict internal procedures which cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- The Furness Wood website uses an SSL certificate which both verifies our identity and secures the safe transmission of information between your browser and our server
- We conduct daily malware scans to delete any malicious hacking attempts which may compromise the security of our site
- We only provide information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
3. Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us (through our contact form) changes or if you wish to cancel your remove of details from our database, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then promptly update your requested change.
5. Do not track
We honour Do Not Track signals and we do not track, plant cookies, or use the advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
6.Reporting data breaches
In the event of a data breach, we will report the breach to both the user and the Data Protection Commission within 72 hours.
7. Contacting Ardstone Homes
48 Fitzwilliam Square